Julie Christie and Alan Bates in dual roles in Terence Rattigan’s "Separate Tables" (1983)
Watched this for the first time last night! Just amazing performances from a killer cast (Claire Bloom, Irene Worth). I’ve been crazy about Julie Christie for years, but I think this is her best performance ever.
- speareshakes likes this
- david-flowers likes this
- speareshakes reblogged this from guywoodhouse and added:
- concinne likes this
- alassunparalleled likes this
- bathtubginjazz said: I recently watched the 1958 version and was rather underwhelmed but this cast sounds like something I would love.
- runninouttasleeve said: Nice! I’ve been meaning to watch this; now I’ll have to.
- runninouttasleeve likes this
- ruffbuff likes this
- thombeau likes this
- guywoodhouse posted this